Monday 5 May 2014

Introducing myself

Hi! This is Xiao Pang. Today, I'm going to introduce myself. I was supposed to do this before the 'Secrets of the Fallen Pagoda', but I forgot and did the 'Secrets of the Fallen Pagoda' first. Anyway, my birthday is on 8th April and I really like travelling to interesting places and sharing my experinces with you! I also like traditional things and I learn piano and Chinese Classical Dance. My favourite colour is definitely yellow and my favourite food is ...... well, I have many favourite foods and it'll take FOREVER to list them all out, so we can just skip that. My hobbies are reading, making the rainbow loom(that rubber band thingy) and collecting little stuff like erasers and stickers. Hmmm...... I think thats about it for now, but if you want to ask me anything about me, be sure to leave a comment! Thank you!

                                                                                                       ~Xiao Pang


My Chinese New Year costume! Yay!

Hello! I'm a Scout Pang!

I'm brave!

Don't I look like I'm floating?

Whoooooo! I'm Ghost Pang!

I'm the Egyptian god, Ra!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Goal! One for the Pangs!

YES! I've score a goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment