Tuesday 13 May 2014

Movie Review about the 'Godzilla'

Hello! This is Xiao Pang! I went to watch the sneak preview of the 'Godzilla' yesterday. The word 'Godzilla' comes from the japanese word 'Kujira' which means whale, that is to say Godzilla is very big because the whale is very big and the word 'Godzilla' also comes from the english word 'Gorilla', so gorilla + kujira = Godzilla!
I think the movie was very exciting and a bit confusing at the start but I like the movie because the Godzilla looks so real! I recommend this movie to everybody because it is very meaningful and it has lots of action! I think the moral of the story is this: We cannot interfere with nature, humans think they can control nature, but they are actually destroying nature!  
Go watch it lah!
                                                                                                            ~Xiao Pang
Ah! Help!
I'm in the theatre, yay!
Where are my 3D glasses?
Me and Godzilla!

Hello, Godzilla!

No comments:

Post a Comment