Sunday 6 July 2014

Introducing Yuan Yuan Pang (Round Round Pang)

Hello! This is Xiao Pang! Welcome back to my blog! Today we are going to introduce another little Pang! It's name is Yuan Yuan Pang(Round Round Pang). It's called that because its face is really round! It has eight semi-transparent whiskers, four on each side of the face. Its favourite colour is brown because its favourite food is chocolate! Yum! Its hobby is to sit there all day long, staring at what you are doing for twenty-four hours a day if possible. Anyway, if you are wondering, Yuan Yuan Pang is the one of the more recent Pangs. It is also the third smallest in size, it is just slightly large then Nian Nian Pang and Dao Tou Pang. That's all I have to say for today, remember to check out my blog again soon!
                                                                                                                      ~Xiao Pang
Hello! I'm Yuan Yuan Pang! Isn't my head very round?

Look! That's a portrait of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment