Saturday 8 November 2014

Xiao Pang's Hobbies(Looming)

     Hello, this is Xiao Pang again! Today I want to show you my Rainbow Loom Collection! Yay! The Rainbow Loom is fun and easy to use. I really like looming! My favourite loominary is Tutorials By A. I am using the ORIGINAL Rainbow Loom! I bought my rubber bands at www.rainbowloom.com .
     I also invented a new bracelet design! Maybe I can show you how to make it one day. Sometimes when I couldn't make the bracelet or charm correctly, I feel angry but I would overcome the challenges and make a charm or bracelet successfully! When I finish a bracelet or charm, I will feel a great sense of achievement. I recommend looming to everybody. It is fun and easy(usually). These are some of my favourite works:
I am having some fun with all the loom accessories!
The rubber band sushi set looks so real! One might think it is edible!
The Balloons, Balls & Bomb Collection!(B Collection)
Look at the delicious rubber band food! Yum!
The Drink Collection! Mountain Dew, Coca Cola, Pepsi and a random drink. :P
The Animal Collection. The white thing with two dots on it is a Hattifattener, from Moomin.
Others Collection, I invented the rubber band light bulb!
Last but not least, the bracelet collection, which is the biggest collection of all!
     I DO NOT OWN ALL THESE DESIGNS! Only some of them are invented by me, the rest of the designs are designed by a few youtubers, such as TutorialsByA, Elegant Fashion 360 and a few others too, be sure to check our their chanels too! Well, I don't think there's anymore to say, so goodbye and remember to check out my blog again!
                                                                                                                                ~Xiao Pang

No comments:

Post a Comment